A full service platform featuring high quality impact funds and organizations for impact investors
The platform features detailed issuer profiles, a transaction engine, and capacity to make debt and equity investments across a range of impact areas including climate, food, health, equity, housing, and community real estate.
- Due diligence by an Exempt Market Dealer (EMD) to review impact, management and governance, finances and offering details using a set of access and document requirements focused on selecting high quality impact investment opportunities. These opportunities are reviewed by our internal team as well as a set of external advisors with expertise in mainstream and impact investing.
- Platform profiles of issuers including key background information on the fund or organization, as well as important documents to support your investment decision-making process.
- Transaction and document management tools including online document execution (eg. subscription and other agreement signing) and escrow services.
- Communications tools to receive information and reports from issuers.
- Events and engagement opportunities to connect with potential issuers aligned with an investor’s areas of interest.
TAS is an unconventional impact company that engages, designs, and invests with intent in order to build more inclusive and livable cities. As a proud Certified B Corporation and founding member of the SVX platform, TAS is an industry leader in impact development with an active pipeline and portfolio totalling over 5.6 million square feet across the Greater Toronto Area. TAS recently completed the final phase of fundraising for LP3 — a diversified closed-end real estate fund with a 10-year lifespan that offers the opportunity to invest in the GTHA real-estate market while achieving a broad range of impact objectives.
Ready to work with us? Have questions or concerns? Contact us via the form below or email us at email@example.com